Welcome to the New Brunswick Forest Safety Association
The New Brunswick Forest Safety Association is a not for profit safety association aimed at eliminating workplace accidents in the forest industry through education and training.
Our site offers:
- Details of the New Brunswick Forest Safety Association's training and educational programs
- Online course scheduling feature
- Industry specific lost time incident statistics from New Brunswick
- Toolbox section offering ideas and downloadable material for your safety program
- Industry related hazard alerts and bulletins highlighting recent incidents from New Brunswick and beyond
- Information on how your organization can become a New Brunswick Forest Safety Association member
- “Pic of the Month” where every month we showcase health and safety at its best…and worst!
- Our detailed contact information so that you can reach us anytime
The New Brunswick Forest Safety Association is industry funded and operates in a not for profit capacity. The Association is incorporated under the New Brunswick Companies Act has By-laws and is governed by a Board of Directors.